Thursday, June 25, 2009

All the Stress in MY Life Comes from People Not Playing the Game of Life by My Rules!

Ok, ever have one of those days when everything seems to be difficult, backwards, against you and just plain lousy?? Well today is that day for me.

I woke up late (which I never do), I am missing my oldest son who is away at camp, my dog got a hold of my youngest sons favorite shoes (you can imagine that shriek fest), I had to redo an entire project in 1/2 the time due to someone else, there was an oil spill and I drove threw it in my WHITE car and it is NOT pay day.
What else could go wrong???

OK now that I have vented, I am fine and feel better!


Anyone else have days like these???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a Few of MY Favorite Things!! Check Out These Talented Artists!

I Love My Readers!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Stress Rules

    Stress Rules
    All Should Know This!

    Free Tutorials.. Great Site!

    Totally tutorials tips tricks recipes how tos

    Blog With Integrity!

    BlogWithIntegrity.com