Wednesday, June 17, 2009

And So it Begins!....

Welcome to my first blog... I am so excited but can see I have a ton of work to do.

I want to start by talking about a team of women that I have a ton of respect for... Busy Moms of Etsy. This is a group of women who are Moms, Wives, Employees, Artists and so many other things. I just started my own shop on Etsy.Com and this team of women have been so supportive. I just sold my first piece today and I can not tell you what a great feeling it was. I had so many of these women send me emails to congratulate me.... what a great group of women. Check out their blog page at http://www.busymomsteam.blogspot.com/

Until tomorrow.. have a great night and do not forget to shop!!!

http://EsThings.Etsy.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a Few of MY Favorite Things!! Check Out These Talented Artists!

I Love My Readers!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Stress Rules

    Stress Rules
    All Should Know This!

    Free Tutorials.. Great Site!

    Totally tutorials tips tricks recipes how tos

    Blog With Integrity!

    BlogWithIntegrity.com