Monday, July 13, 2009

A Little Something Different




Good Morning!
I wanted to share a few items that I recently listed in my etsy shop. I did some things a little different trying some ideas that had been bouncing around in my head.
There are so many jewelry shops on line. You have Etsy of course, then Artfire and Ebay and so many more. So how do you stand out? That is what I am working on figuring out.
I sat down to determine what makes me different and why should people buy from me. I think some of the items that you must have to be successful are:

1. Customer Service
2. A Great Product
3. Have unique and standard pieces
4. Marketing
5. Enticing Shop

I want you opinion. What makes a shop stand out? What items in my shop make you stay and shop?

We all need to improve so lets help each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a Few of MY Favorite Things!! Check Out These Talented Artists!

I Love My Readers!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Stress Rules

    Stress Rules
    All Should Know This!

    Free Tutorials.. Great Site!

    Totally tutorials tips tricks recipes how tos

    Blog With Integrity!

    BlogWithIntegrity.com