Thursday, November 19, 2009

Wow Where has the Time Gone?

I have not been a good blogger lately... so much going on all the time.
Some Quick updates:

EsThings...  Have some new items to add in the next day or so AND adding vintage!!! Some great pieces.



Kids... my oldest sons football team played in their first play off game in the history of the school.  They lost but man was it a GREAT Season!!  Go Raiders!





My daughter and youngest son started basketball.. they are excited and enjoyed the first practice.

Work is the same as always.. busy.

Looking forward to Thanksgiving with my family and some time to add to EsThings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a Few of MY Favorite Things!! Check Out These Talented Artists!

I Love My Readers!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Stress Rules

    Stress Rules
    All Should Know This!

    Free Tutorials.. Great Site!

    Totally tutorials tips tricks recipes how tos

    Blog With Integrity!

    BlogWithIntegrity.com