Monday, June 22, 2009

New Listings

Ok, I have tried to get all the items I have complete and ready for listing on my Website... I have accomplished 2 more.
Trying to find time to update all these different places to promote these items is almost a full time job.. issue with that... I have a a full time job.
But, I love making the jewelry and want others to have the opportunity to enjoy it also.
How do the rest of you find time between the required things in life and the things you like to do??

Until next time.. keep shopping!!

http://EsThings.Etsy.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a Few of MY Favorite Things!! Check Out These Talented Artists!

I Love My Readers!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Stress Rules

    Stress Rules
    All Should Know This!

    Free Tutorials.. Great Site!

    Totally tutorials tips tricks recipes how tos

    Blog With Integrity!

    BlogWithIntegrity.com