Sunday, June 21, 2009

Today, Fathers Day & Everyday!

Hello All:

First Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads! Was a good day for the Dad here! He got an outside recline type chair. Really likes it! Kids made him home made cards and we made breakfast. So a good day was had by all.

I made a few new pieces and have a few that I had not gotten photographed... did it today. I have listed two of the items tonight and will list the rest tomorrow. Take a look at the "Sole" collection... very fun!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26804844

My oldest is getting ready to leave on Wednesday to go to a college football camp (he will be a junior in High School and plays QB). It is in another state so I am a little nervous. After his football camp he goes right to a camp from the church also in another state. He will be gone a week... boohoo!

I am not ready for all of this leaving the nest stuff!!!

I need some help on how to deal with this upcoming college stuff... I think I will be a wreck! I still have 2 years but feel like I lose a little more each day with him. He is growing up so fast!!

Til tomorrow... Keep Shopping

http://EsThings.Etsy.Com

1 comment:

Just a Few of MY Favorite Things!! Check Out These Talented Artists!

I Love My Readers!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Stress Rules

    Stress Rules
    All Should Know This!

    Free Tutorials.. Great Site!

    Totally tutorials tips tricks recipes how tos

    Blog With Integrity!

    BlogWithIntegrity.com