Sunday, June 21, 2009

Movies

Good Evening/Morning All:
I wanted to talk about a movie I took the kids to go see tonight-UP.
First I want to say the 3D was great.... but WOW was the plot intense especially for a kids animated Disney movie.
I do not want to ruin the movie for those that have not seen it but I will tell you I cried... at a Kids Disney Movie!!!
I think kids need to go to movies and laugh and have fun (no that there are not funny parts.. there are and not that it was not a good movie.. it was) but this movie dealt with grown up issues.
Anyone that has seen it; what do you think??

Remember to shop!

http://EsThings.Etsy.Com

7 comments:

  1. awesome designs! I am following your blog, feel free to follow mine as well if you wish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard good things, haven't seen it myself yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard nothing but good things about this movie. I will definitely have to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just saw it today for Father's Day at my husband's suggestion, with our two girls, 7 and 14. We all loved it and didn't cry, but it was sad. Check out my blog for a possible feature if you'd like.
    www.fishintheatticstudio.blogspot.com
    Karen (on Etsy too!)
    P.S. I deleted my first post because I almost gave away the movie. Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant wait to see it . Crying at a Disney Movie don't you remember Old Yeller..I was crying for days :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, you are right about Old Yeller... balled for days!
    I did not think about that, I also cried at Bambi.

    Looking forward to Ice Age... there will be not crying there!

    ReplyDelete

Just a Few of MY Favorite Things!! Check Out These Talented Artists!

I Love My Readers!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Stress Rules

    Stress Rules
    All Should Know This!

    Free Tutorials.. Great Site!

    Totally tutorials tips tricks recipes how tos

    Blog With Integrity!

    BlogWithIntegrity.com