Saturday, June 20, 2009

New Section of Blog

Good morning everyone....

I have started a new section of Es Things...Blog it is for promotion of Etsy Shops of all things handmade and vintage.

Each week will be a different theme and feature shops that have items that fall in with that theme.

The first theme is DAD. I figured we always see great stuff for women that is hand made or vintage.

I already have 2 great shops with some great items featured and hope ot add more. Be sure to keep checking back for the new Featured Theme Shops each week...

Keep Shopping!!

http://EsThings.Etsy.Com

1 comment:

Just a Few of MY Favorite Things!! Check Out These Talented Artists!

I Love My Readers!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Stress Rules

    Stress Rules
    All Should Know This!

    Free Tutorials.. Great Site!

    Totally tutorials tips tricks recipes how tos

    Blog With Integrity!

    BlogWithIntegrity.com