Friday, July 31, 2009

NFHS 40-40 Yard Dashes!!




Well last night I attended the 40-40 yard dashes for North Forsyth High School Football. This is the 3rd year they have done it and I will tell you that it is still just as amazing as the first time they did it.

The team has football practice 4 xs a week all summer. These boys are more committed than you could imagine. Towards the end of the summer they start working on 40 yard dashes... they add 3 every day until the night of the 40-40 yard dashes.

Understand that these are not jogging 40 yard dashes, these are all out sprints - 40 in a row!

It was amazing to see over 100 boys work hard at EVERY SINGLE SPRINT they did. NO ONE lagged, NO ONE slouched.. the ALL hit it HARD.

Of course I am proud of my own son for doing so well but I am proud to be part of this team and the many accomplishments they keep hitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a Few of MY Favorite Things!! Check Out These Talented Artists!

I Love My Readers!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Stress Rules

    Stress Rules
    All Should Know This!

    Free Tutorials.. Great Site!

    Totally tutorials tips tricks recipes how tos

    Blog With Integrity!

    BlogWithIntegrity.com