Sunday, August 2, 2009

16th Birthday Party




Well, I am still alive.. I have survived my sons 16th Birthday Party. We had about 50 people here at the house.

I think things went well for everyone. The kids seemed to have fun. A little teenage drama was involved, but for the most part; pretty good.
I have a few pictures here.

I will give a recommendation to anyone considering having a party for teenagers at your house... have it some where else. Then there is not so much worrying through out.

I must say the kids were all well behaved and there were no incidents. Everyone danced and had fun so... I guess all is well that ends well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a Few of MY Favorite Things!! Check Out These Talented Artists!

I Love My Readers!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Stress Rules

    Stress Rules
    All Should Know This!

    Free Tutorials.. Great Site!

    Totally tutorials tips tricks recipes how tos

    Blog With Integrity!

    BlogWithIntegrity.com