Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Two New Listings



My listings have been a little slow going the last two weeks. Football is in full swing for both of my sons and school starts next week.
I have managed to complete 2 items and have several in the works.

The first is a metal stamped and acrylic painted pendant fastened on a cloth wrapped black adjustable choker. It features a sky blue love bird with silver and black accents.

The second is a stretch beaded bracelet with jasper beads. The many swirls of cream and black through these neutral brown beads makes this a very interesting piece.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a Few of MY Favorite Things!! Check Out These Talented Artists!

I Love My Readers!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Stress Rules

    Stress Rules
    All Should Know This!

    Free Tutorials.. Great Site!

    Totally tutorials tips tricks recipes how tos

    Blog With Integrity!

    BlogWithIntegrity.com