Monday, October 12, 2009


13 Years and Counting...




Today I celebrate my 13 Year Wedding Anniversary with my husband.  Last night we went to a wonderful dinner and had a lot of fun. 
It is a shame we do not make more time to do things like that other than on an anniversary or birthday.  It seems life gets away from us.  With kids and jobs and family and just life we tend to put ourselves and our marriage on the back burner.  Well, not anymore for me.  Last night made me realize some things need to change; we just need to make time.  Happy Anniversary to all those out there that share our date.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a Few of MY Favorite Things!! Check Out These Talented Artists!

I Love My Readers!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Stress Rules

    Stress Rules
    All Should Know This!

    Free Tutorials.. Great Site!

    Totally tutorials tips tricks recipes how tos

    Blog With Integrity!

    BlogWithIntegrity.com