Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday through Cyber Monday Sale

Well it is Black Friday.  I did the Midnight shopping thing and still have some to do.  I am shopping on line as well.

EsThings is having a great sale that I wanted to share with my blog readers and anyone you want to share it with.  I would also like people to comment on any sales they may be having or have run into as I need ideas for so many people for Christmas and find that others ideas always get me going!

I am participating in a Team Sale that has a thread listing TONS of great talent.  The Busy Moms of Etsy Team is sponsoring this sale and here it the link to the thread. http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6360578


The sale in EsThings starts at 10% and goes up to 30% based on what your dollar amount spent is. The first 5 sales will also receive free shipping.  Below are some examples of items in the shop.
 









Enjoy and Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a Few of MY Favorite Things!! Check Out These Talented Artists!

I Love My Readers!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Stress Rules

    Stress Rules
    All Should Know This!

    Free Tutorials.. Great Site!

    Totally tutorials tips tricks recipes how tos

    Blog With Integrity!

    BlogWithIntegrity.com