Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Past



Christmas is over and yet I still feel like there is so much to do.  We had a great holiday here. All the kids got presents they wanted and things they needed.  I had family come to visit and we had a great time together.  The thing is I spent 6 hours cleaning for the holiday and company and now have at least 6 hours to clean the house back up.  It is worth it.... just never ending.
See some of our pictures below and enjoy.  I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and has a GREAT New Year:



Christmas tree waiting for Santa



Santa Came



My photo printer



Loves the NY Giants



New iTouch



1st Camera (digital)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a Few of MY Favorite Things!! Check Out These Talented Artists!

I Love My Readers!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Stress Rules

    Stress Rules
    All Should Know This!

    Free Tutorials.. Great Site!

    Totally tutorials tips tricks recipes how tos

    Blog With Integrity!

    BlogWithIntegrity.com